This is custom heading element
Frequently asked questions and answers.
1. Why agile leadership?
In order to ensure future sucess as a company, it is crucial to know where you want to be in 5 years and what concrete actions are relevant for the next three months. Conventional strategic planning is most often detached from execution and does not use the practical findings and feedback from execution and validation of hypotheses for further planning.
Agile leadership combines the company’s long-term goals with the goals of each team and sets clear tasks for employees for the next three months. In this way, insights on changing market and enviromental conditions can be leveraged quickly without losing the long-term goals or strategic boundaries.
2. What are our methods and processes?
We combine methods and tools from management consulting, startup business, ScalingUp and the agile leadership approach of Objective Key Results established at Google, LinkedIn or Zalando with a lot of operational experience.
From our experience, the combination of valid methods and a clear process is much more effective than individual solutions. Challenges and companies are individual and diverse, the instruments and questions are usually similar.
The Growth Sprint is highly effective as it brings decision-makers and service providers in one place in order to focus on the essentials in a limited time frame. Intensive preparation and data collection is necessary in advance so that this can be achieved.
Verne Harnish’s ScalingUp provides a variety of tools with high practical benefits. Hundreds of companies have used them on their growth mission.
Objective Key Results is a valuable, agile leadership approach to succeed as a company in the future. Companies like Google, LinkedIn and Twitter manage their growth based on OKR. In the future, it will be crucial to know where you want to be in five year form now and what concrete action needs to be done in the next three months. OKR brings agile methods to the level of corporate governance, combines the company’s long-term goals with the goals of each team, and sets clear tasks for employees for the next three months.
3. What is the difference between sparring partner and consultant?
As a sparring partner, our goal is to empower you to drive real growth on your own. No outsider knows the business as well as his own team.
As a result, the CEO and the C-Level Team remain in the lead and drive the necessary preparations independently.
We challenge hypotheses and bring our operational experience to the fore. And we will listen to you and also discuss the topics that you may not want to discuss with shareholders and investors (at the current time).
In this way, we prevent the “Not Invented here” syndrome and after a short time analysis and conception phases can go into the agile implementation.
We are working with you to get distance from day-to-day business, to gain clarity and to implement measures with impact and thus to grow healthy both as a company and as a team.
4. What is the added value of the Growth Program?
The Growth Program combines intensive work in workshops with the persistence of a longer-term collaboration over 12 months.
Through regular retro workshops, insights and changing framework conditions are incorporated into OKR planning. Continuous learning, readjustment enables real growth and joy in the team.
- Focus on the core levers that enable growth
- No time wasted due to unproductive discussions
- Concrete objectives, strategy and actions (OKRs)
- All relevant inputs for decisions are available
- All relevant stakeholders and decision-makers are in the room (common level of knowledge)
- Timely robust communication ggü. Shareholders and investors
5. What qualities does a team have to bring?
- Ready for new solutions
- Open to established methods
- Handson & implementation focused
- Disciplined process fans
- Motivated to generate new growth
- Desire for personal growth
- Ready for real involvement of your employees incl. Delegation
responsibility and decision-making skills
6. How do we ensure that our work is successful?
The success of our joint work requires a high degree of drive and personal responsibility. Before and during the process, we have milestones on which we jointly examine whether cooperation has the right effect. Key milestones are:
- Getting to know each other first via Skype call and getting to know each other in person: Does the chemistry between us fit and can we effectively support the question?
- Data preparation for the Growth Assessment: Is there a valid data base to make strategic decisions on it?
- Management Commitment: Are the decision-makers willing to do the required preparatory work and to define goals, prioritize measures and make decisions as a team in the workshop? Do all relevant decision-makers participate?
- Show Stopper: When it becomes clear to us as a team during one of the phases that we are not working together effectively, we pause or stop the collaboration.
- Our modular offering, from Growth Assessment to Design Sprint to Growth Program, makes it possible to test the new way of working and expand it at Team Fit.
7. What are the obligations of the customer team to cooperate?
- Max 7-8 participants (management and experts)
- MUST: Decision-makers participate (or delegate decision-making power)
- Project manager for preparation and follow-up as well as as a counterpart during the sprint
- Complete assessment input as a basis for work
- NO appointments in the calendar/no emails
- All expertise takes part in the workshop
- Maximum motivation and staff of the team members
- Room with equipment
8. What are typical questions of our work?
- What are our biggest growth levers?
- How do we differentiate ourselves sustainably in digital competition?
- How can we test in a short time whether our strategy or
- growth targets?
- How much growth can we realize in the short term? What are the Quick Wins?
- How do we get a handy strategy in a short time that we can implement with our team in a timely manner?
- How do we get clarity and focus on our U goals in the team?
- How do we ensure that all employees participate in our corporate goal motivated?
9. How do we tick?
- We only work with people when we like each other.
- We implement processes and tools and leave little slides.
- We are only working on challenges that we understand.
- We always see myself as part of the team.
- We always focus on the implementation of topics
- We are honest.
- We get to the point.
- We are focused and consistent.
- We believe in the value of good UX.
- We know that we cannot insinuate about the future.
- We are actively listening.
- We want to be the change I want in the world.
Growth Fitness Check
Test your company’s Growth Fitness for free in under 10 minutes
and learn more in the personal get-to-know-you call.